Blog of many Trades is devoted to blogging about ASDs. I am for ideas, not groups. I throw in with no one. Harassment, libel, and threats of legal action have put the blog on hold. Currently, this blog has enacted comment moderation. There is no guarantee that your comments will get through, and I check whenever I'm on, which is infrequent.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

There Goes The Neighborhood

The first post on the matter of harassment, by one of the people involved in the harassment, is not particularly encouraging. I take this as affirmation of the events that occured, and of the actions taken by the people who were sent to this blog for the express purposes of; coercion, harassment, threats, attempts to cause me to commit suicide, and other events caused by their presence.

Furthermore, this is a direct threat towards me should I choose to reveal potentially incriminating evidence of the individuals online activities. The information has been carefully examined, and due to several highly unique and identical factors, is in my mind and the mind of someone posting anonymously, to be factually correct. The information is further correlated by information which was posted on a forum by the individual, information freely distributed by the individual, and information from Uncyclopedia.

Here is what was said by Timelord in response to the thread: Harassment.

Timelord said...
Joeker if you so much as utter one syllable to suggest that it was me - I'll sue you.

I mean it.

It was not me, and I can prove it with the records on my computer for the time period concerned. If you wish to push me that far you are welcome to try. You know that I will act, and act swiftly.

This is far more serious than anything I have ever done to you. Ever. I will not tolerate flagrant lies being spread about me.

I state this categorically and I will repeat it in the witness box in court - I have NEVER EVER edited at Uncyclopedia. Just because someone has the same beliefs I do (not all as I stated on Wrong Planet) it does not prove that it's me. I know several Aspies who share my beliefs - and several NT's as well.

I could have done without this the day before I head off on a holiday!

February 22, 2008 12:32 AM


Clearly, this individual is hostile, threatening, and completely unjustified, as well as evidencing a vested interest in preventing the information I have collected from being published.

They are pre-emptively threatening to sue, and on short notice. They further back up their intent on suing should I release the information, ensuring that I take it seriously. They offer computer records, which, undoubtedly do not stretch back to 2006, and even then the IP adress was not consistent with the PC, but of a public library's public computers. They then attempt to put the onus on my actions, which is clearly an attempt at coercion by placing me in an untenable position, therefore forcing me to hold back this information under pain of legal reprisal.

The interpretation of the evidence I have gathered as "lies" is unfounded, and it is simply a collection of statements made, information freely offered, public data, and other data which has been expressed online. The information is merely correlated facts, statements, and opinions held by certain people, collected from open forums and wiki sites.

But I digress; Still there has been no apologetic response to Harassment, and after such a period of time where there has been less than no effort made to apologize(Rather, the individual escalated conflict).

I have given time, given opportunity, given chance after chance. Over a month, since the article went up. Over three months since it happened. Over seven months since it all started.

I'm done with games.

22 comments:

Scratcher said...

I know for a fact that Phil put a post on the other thread that you haven't revealed, dip! So who's hiding flaming info??

This message you put up is hostile. Phil doesn't play games, and yet you try to make into one! Now you've said you're done with them. I know what Phil will say when he gets back from Portland tomorrow night, dip! "Just bring it!"

Get some courage you flaming jerk, go get a lawyer, and back up your statements - or SHADDAP YOU FACE!!

Joeker said...

I haven't posted it as I'm still considering whether or not to answer such obvious BS. If I'm not answering it, I'm ignoring it. If I am answering it, I'll psot it and respond.

Hostile? Really? You seriously think that? Surprising.

Play games? What would you call publicly informing people that you're going to have someone taken into custody by local mental health authorities because they pose a danger to themselves and others. Since I don't pose a danger to myself or others(unless you count thinking that ASDs are anything but awesome as dangerous...), that's inaccurate.

I think perhaps you ought to check a few topics... They were in November. You might recognize the posters; they went under Dr. Who villain names. They freely admitted they were harassing me, that they were doing it on Phil's behalf, and that it was to gain my silence.

Justify that, you common thug.

I haven't gone running to court because I don't exactly want to be responsible for someone going to jail. Of course, if that's what he wants, then I'll be forced to oblige.

Get over yourself, itchy. If Phil sent a group of eight people to my blog, and they stated they were here to harass me, and did it on the behalf of Phil, then I sure as hell have the right to say it.

So I'll say it. Get over it, or go have a good cry. I don't care which, so long as you shut your yap.

Ross Lumbus said...

Scratchy you trying to be tough again?
That Joe Dolcie ending was the absolute bomb.
I was imagining you doing it in your best Julian Clarey voice. It was petrifying.
You make me laugh...hard.

NT-ND said...

Scratcher said...
I know for a fact that Phil put a post on the other thread that you haven't revealed, dip! So who's hiding flaming info??

This message you put up is hostile. Phil doesn't play games, and yet you try to make into one! Now you've said you're done with them. I know what Phil will say when he gets back from Portland tomorrow night, dip! "Just bring it!"

Get some courage you flaming jerk, go get a lawyer, and back up your statements - or SHADDAP YOU FACE!!

you know scratcher I should probably be siding with you as I am a member of phils world but then I suppose I have morals

besides whats with the name? are you a proffesional bitch fighter?

Flardox

NT-ND said...

oh and forgot to say (lol)

funny title! XD

creative sarcastic and humourous I approve!! :D

Flardox

Scratcher said...

Ooooooh!!!! Now you put the post up! Way to flaming go! Next step - the lawyer!

Phil will flame me for saying this, but you tell me to get over it? You're the one flaming crying, dip, so you get over it!

What's wrong with Joe Dolce, Ross? You a racist now?

No, Flardox, "Scratcher" is my real life nickname, because I've got red hair and because my surname matches (in pronounciation) a famous footballer from where I live, who's nick was also "Scratcher".

Joeker said...

Scratcher, can you disprove it? Can you disprove what I said? Can Phil? Can any of the people who were involved?

Canadian law is clear. What happened is clear. You cannot dismiss this.

Bring the lawyer on. I'll politely show them the relevant evidence, show them the relevant laws, and that will be that, unless I decided to pursue legal action. Considering just how polite, honest, caring and mature Phil's acting, I assume he'll try to sue me into the ground.

I see Phil's World works much like a dog kennel; A dog does something that angers the keeper, they get punished by the keeper. A dog does what the keeper wants, they get thrown a bone. Will calling you member of the month now be a bit premature?

Aw, your friend doesn't like it when you do a bad thing? There goes Member of the Month, eh?

It's all up to whether or not Phil's got the guts to admit he's wrong, or the stupidity to try to win a legal battle in the face of overwhelming evidence, which proves his guilt, and the guilt of his compatriots, beyond a reasonable doubt.

Anonymous said...

Canadian law is nothing if Phil starts the action, Joeker! Australian law will rule the damn process, sidewinder! God you are an IDIOT!

Ross Lumbus said...

Right....See Scratcher, I just figured you had an untreated VD. Good story about the nickname. Sounds believable and honest too.

That "Ohhhhhh!!!!" was really easy to imagine from someone campy like Julian Clarey. I am sniggering at the thought.

Am I racist? WTF? No I get on well with a variety of people. If you were such a wally (sorry I forgot - your friend is a "wally" - let's go with "dumbarse" then to be civil. LOL) I would probably get on well with you too. I just would not shake your hands after you had been frantically scratching your genitals.

By the way. Just a friendly tip. "Shaddap You Face" was cute, corny and harmless as a song in 1980 and even cuter when used by kids of 6 or 7 as an insult.

It does not translate well over the decades or in contemporary culture with grown men. Heads up Scratcher just in case you did not realise you pwned and belittled yourself in public again. LOL

NT-ND said...

[i]Scratcher said...
Ooooooh!!!! Now you put the post up! Way to flaming go! Next step - the lawyer![/i]

now that comment implies youaren't capable of dealing with this yourself? Also why complain of the post being put up? thats what you wrote it for wasn't it?

[i]Phil will flame me for saying this, but you tell me to get over it? You're the one flaming crying, dip, so you get over it![/i]

the only one that seems close to having an emotonal breakdown is you scratcher with your over use of exclamation marks and capital letters.

[i]What's wrong with Joe Dolce, Ross? You a racist now?[/i]

did rossco say anything being wrong with this Joe Dolce? the only person that mentioned racism was you!

[i]No, Flardox, "Scratcher" is my real life nickname, because I've got red hair and because my surname matches (in pronounciation) a famous footballer from where I live, who's nick was also "Scratcher".[/i]

obviously you didn't see that I was ridiculing you!

if you call someone a "scratcher" over here in england it implies that they "bitch fight" if you say it to a man however it is suggesting they are effeminate or are bitchy.

also Ross liked comparing of scratcher to julian clarey! XD

Flardox

Joeker said...

Tex: Who says it'll be Phil to start the ball rolling? Have you not read the posts of your predecessors, the hot-tubbers?

It's criminal, they admitted to it, they named Phil as the beneficiary, they attempted to coerce me, and Borusa tried to have me kill myself.

It's an open and closed case, no matter how it's tried.

Ross, that was hilarious. :)

NT-ND, I've gotta say, oh snap.

NT-ND said...

great minds think alike joeker!

oh well

that F***-wit scratcher seems to have left with his tail between his legs.

Flardox

Anonymous said...

Hang on isn't Flardox part of that other site?

Ross Lumbus said...

Welcome to the blog Tex.

I actually quite like the name Tex.
It conjures up the image of a tough, capable, assertive cowboy.

Thanks for riding in here and giving us your opinions. I am sure everyone is far stupider for listening to it.

Now here is how I imagine you and Phil gently conversing and scheming on how best to give Joeker a hard time.

http://www.mtv.com/movies/photos/b/brokeback_mountain_051118/5.jpg

Sweet image.

NT-ND said...

Anonymous said...
Hang on isn't Flardox part of that other site?


I am

but I am friends with joker and lumbus as well

I will defend both of them but not in an argument with eachother as I cannot take sides

Flardox

Anonymous said...

Funny that, Flardox, cause you've taken a side!

Where's ya lawyer, Joker?

Anonymous said...

That you, Lyle?

Anonymous said...

Who the fark is Lyle?

Joeker said...

Is it just me, or are the only posters these days hostile posters?

So annoying.

Anonymous said...

Who the fark is Lyle?

Oh sorry, Eddie.

Anonymous said...

"Is it just me, or are the only posters these days hostile posters?"

What goes around comes around, Joeker.

Joeker said...

Hm, so what you're saying is, this is revenge, then?

What goes around comes around, eh? I'll see about that, then.