Blog of many Trades is devoted to blogging about ASDs. I am for ideas, not groups. I throw in with no one. Harassment, libel, and threats of legal action have put the blog on hold. Currently, this blog has enacted comment moderation. There is no guarantee that your comments will get through, and I check whenever I'm on, which is infrequent.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Blog of Many Trades: Closed. New Blog opening shortly.

Blog of Many Trades is hereby closed. There will be no more new posts, all comments will be in comment moderation limbo, and everything will remain as it is.

I am making a new blog, which will have moderation enacted due to past events, and it will be moving back onto the course I feel is the one that I'm pursuing; Rights for people with ASDs, whether they be pro or anti cure.

I have yet to christen the new blog and begin posting, but once I've thought of a name, and chosen the first topic to cover, it will be open. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: