Blog of many Trades is devoted to blogging about ASDs. I am for ideas, not groups. I throw in with no one. Harassment, libel, and threats of legal action have put the blog on hold. Currently, this blog has enacted comment moderation. There is no guarantee that your comments will get through, and I check whenever I'm on, which is infrequent.

Monday, January 21, 2008

...

Timelord said...
OK - my constant posting has resulted in Best deleting the thread with the pictures of his son, Sam. So now I guess this post will never get through - so here it is;

Oh once again - the stupidity of Best is to the fore! (Pun intended!)

Maxima gets a stamp of approval for dealing with the IP issue, but.....

As if I abuse disabled children and not their scumbag parents.

http://hatingautism.blogspot.com/2007/10/from-megan-to-kev-leitch.html
http://hatingautism.blogspot.com/2007/10/from-megan-to-kev-leitch-ii.html
http://hatingautism.blogspot.com/2007/10/help-save-megan-leitch-donations.html

All three abuse Megan Leitch. Painfully simple!

Now do tell us where Kev did that on his blog? I'll answer that one - NOWHERE!!

(Now this time be a man - not a mouse - and let the truth through, Best!)

I wonder if the posting of this here will cause the return of the thread? Will be interesting to see!

18 January 2008 03:31


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joeker said...
Those were provoked, yes. Why does the evidence of what Kev did not appear there? He deleted it to save face. He snuck into a discussion group, grabbed a list of symptoms(for Autism, not AS) that the children of the parents(like Fore) had, and posted this list on his blog, openly mocking these children's problems.

Fore isn't the only one who can delete things.

18 January 2008 11:30


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timelord said...
I was looking at Kev's blog long before you were and he deleted NOTHING. You're sucking up to Best because he's my enemy.

The only abuse that was there was at parents, not children.

The end.

18 January 2008 12:18


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joeker said...
Does that distinction really matter, and can it really be justified by (you)someone without kids?
And does it really matter distinguishing whom someone(kevin) is insulting when it's still wrong?

Long before I was? Sure, that's likely, I admit. As soon as the blog was made, from the very start? Not so likely. Sure, you may have been looking at it long before I was, but tell me, how long was it since the blog started, before you began to read it?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Review this phrase, your blogs, and then report back to the classroom to make a written report on attacking people for the same reason you defend people, and attacking people by doing what they do.

And if you never lie, tell me: Just who was the one who sent the hot-tubbers to my blog? And if what Borusa did was so wrong, then why did you let it slide?

Not even an apology. No expression of remorse, sympathy, or anything showing that you cared one whit about the person on the recieving end of your harassment, just anger that your plan failed.

I'm just an object, not worthy of any human attributes, just a worthless piece of trash, with no feelings to be hurt, a faceless foe to be beaten into submission to swell your pride, bloating your self-esteem by trying to destroy the self-esteem of others.

Do you know how close Borusa came that night? Do you know how fucking close!? If I hadn't come so close to that brink as many times as I have, I wouldn't be here writing this right now.

And what have you had to say? Nothing. Well, I guess I understand. After all, you get so fired up about not lying.

20 January 2008 20:13


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timelord said...
You apologise first, Joeker. A FULL apology. That's all I will say. All that has happened was brought on by you. If you won't apologise for that, then why should I?

(Sorry, Flardox, needed to be said)

21 January 2008 13:45


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're seriously misunderstanding the events that occurred.
The things you require me to apologize for are not required to be apologized for.

I am the blog owner, and what I say, goes. I told you not to swear, as no one else was resorting to such foul language, least of all the person you targeted. You were not above the rules. Either apologize, or drop this issue.

I am the blog owner, and what I say, goes. I informed you that hate speech, such as targeting and stereotyping a specific group(LFAs), was not permitted. You defied this rule, so either apologize, or drop this issue.

I apologized for any percieved vandalism, and accepted my ban. If I am still banned, then I assume that the ban is what is required. If something else is required, then my ban isn't justified, and I expect it lifted. I sincerely doubt that the ban will be lifted, so the ban is adequate compensation.

You are free to tout any opinion you desire, so long as the distinction is clear. I do not approve of misconstruing opinion as fact, and so long as you write opinion pieces as factual, you are falsely representing your stance as being infallible, and therefore lying.

You are trying to justify what you have done, and are doing, by blaming me. You deny the responsibility of your actions, of what you've done. You're the one who's been making all the moves.

No comments: