Blog of many Trades is devoted to blogging about ASDs. I am for ideas, not groups. I throw in with no one. Harassment, libel, and threats of legal action have put the blog on hold. Currently, this blog has enacted comment moderation. There is no guarantee that your comments will get through, and I check whenever I'm on, which is infrequent.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star

Something important

Hello, Philip. I thought I should let you know, and I waited until the time was right to do so. I have a confession to make.

I was Anita Perez.

I hope I didn't say anything to upset you. It was a little trick to try and get Joe to realise that what he was doing was wrong. I drew on a low functioning Autistic man as the "friend" to add some spice to my story. My experience with Aspies is growing and it is a steep learning curve. This was another step in that learning curve. I have known for some time that manipulation is needed to educate younger Aspies. I thought that it worked, although I did notice you retracted the bolded update on the Disappointment article. It's a shame, but I guess not really unexpected. Do you have any plans for another update? I'm sorry if this question is out of line given your instructions about speaking of Joe, and my email is not working so when I had the chance I had to post here. You can remove this if you like. Twinkles 13:11, 21 November 2007 (IST)


Twinkles, I didn't know this. I'm sad that you thought I'd attack you without provocation. I'm still grateful, though, for you taking the time to play a charade, and tell me what it was that I still needed to clear up. I'm still grateful for what time it had for me before Phil reverted the article. And now, he's got these people on my blog... I don't want to talk about that again though.

You helped me end it and wipe the slate clean, to move on with my life.

I guess now though, I can really thank the real person who helped me out.
Thank you, Twinkles.

No comments: